[udig-devel] Re: [-DETECTION SPAM-] [Geotools-devel] Re: Raster Data Images

simone giannecchini a écrit :
Just a note on this, the "world plus image" plugin is reaching a
decent stage. I would like to have someone to work on it for testing
and improvement.

Thanks for the tip. After a quick look to the "world plus image", I think that the two code (the new plugin and the legacy ExoreferencedGridCoverageReader) are complementary. The layer was a kind of general framework for reading text files in different format. The new plugins concern more specifically the file for specific image format. I will looks how to merge them when I will have a chance.

As a side note, I wonder if we could find a more intutive package name than org.geotools.gce. What about org.geotools.coverage.io?

	Martin.

Back to the top