[udig-devel] swt/fox

I checked swt/fox shows no signs of life.

Jody

Agreed on the swt/qt thing,

However it *is* something I will look into - I am supposed to package this up as a product at the end of the day. Offering an a qt based ui is one of the few benfiits I can think of that a comercial product could offer. The other being a bundled JRE with JAI already installed.

The other interesting one was swt/fox - although I will need to check if it is still being actively developed.

Jody

Back to the top