Re: [udig-devel] stupid questions

Alle 18:58, martedì 17 agosto 2004, Jody Garnett ha scritto:
> Kenneth Simpson wrote:

> What platform are you using? We have hopes to get a Mac for developement
> in the comming months right now
> we are dependent on community volunteers. Incidently for linux there are
> a few additional possibilities: linux/motif and linuc/qt

Jody, where do you find linux/qt besides the version that it's used internally
in IBM? As far as I know it's not publicly available and it will never be due
to incompatibility between the qt license and the Eclipse license (unless you
buy the developer version of QT, which is _very_ expensive).... just curious.

Best regards
Andrea Aime

Back to the top