Re: [udig-devel] stupid questions

Andrea Aime wrote:

<>Jody, where do you find linux/qt besides the version that it's used internally in IBM? As far as I know it's not publicly available and it will never be due to incompatibility between the qt license and the Eclipse license (unless you buy the developer version of QT, which is _very_ expensive).... just curious.

Agreed on the swt/qt thing,

However it *is* something I will look into - I am supposed to package this up as a product at the end of the day. Offering an a qt based ui is one of the few benfiits I can think of that a comercial product could offer. The other being a bundled JRE with JAI already installed.

The other interesting one was swt/fox - although I will need to check if it is still being actively developed.

Jody

Back to the top