Re: [sumo-user] Question about display the edges and junction

Dear Mirko

Thanks for your help, this method can effectively help me; but I still look forward to having the opportunity to perform real-time presentation through a method similar to TraCI in the future.
Thank you!

Best Regards
Tony

Mirko Barthauer <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2023年11月20日 週一 下午8:30寫道:

Dear Tony,

you can save and load selections in sumo-gui using the Edit > Edit Selected... dialog. AFAIK ee have not (yet) implemented an option to load the selection from command line. Is this sufficient for you?

Best regards
Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----