[sumo-user] Question about display the edges and junction

Dear sumo,

I would like to display multiple edges and junctions to the sumo-gui or netedit,
I often use the select of edge chooser/ junction tool to achieve the goal.
However, this method is too time-consuming.
I hope to get relevant assistance from you:
Is there any tool, such as sumolib or TraCi can use for display?
That I can input the edges and junctions which I want to display, then the sumo-gui or netedit can select the edges and junctions.

Best Regards
Tony

Back to the top