Re: [sumo-user] AttributeError: module 'traci' has no attribute 'start'

Dear Mirko,

Thank you very much for the reply.

regards
Buddi

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 5:48 PM Mirko Barthauer <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Charitha,

did you check all the cases this kind of AttributeError can occur in Python? Very probably this is not related to TraCI-specific code. Here is a checklist for you with the usual problems associated with the error.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----