Betreff: [sumo-user] FCD Output of Mixed Traffic simulation

Datum: 2023-11-24T16:57:43+0100

Von: "Simon Michael via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone

I generated FCD output of Mixed traffic flow simulation. The output showed the data for each vehicle type separately in consecutive rows. For example, the output for buses is separately in consecutive raws , the output of other vehicles also the same. This is for each time step of the simulation, even though the vehicles were traveling in a mixed way. This makes determining the space gap between leading and following vehicles difficult. I have attached a screenshot of my FCD output. Any suggestions please?

Kind Regards

--
Simon Michael
Road and Transport Engineer