[sumo-user] Questions about "flowID"

Hello!
My name is Ryusuke Masahira.

I'd appreciate if you could answer this question.
I have a question about what to write for "flowID", "from" and "to" in the rou.xml file.

I entered a name I decided on for "flowID".
For "from" and "to", I entered the "junction" values of the departure and arrival points in the map data specified in net.xml.
When I run it, I get the error "Error: The edge '1481887607' within the route for flow 'f_0' is not known.
The route can not be built."

I’m sorry to bother you with this email.

Back to the top