Re: [sumo-user] Questions about "flowID"

Hi Ryusuke,

"from" and "to" attributes of flows always refer to edges, not junctions. If you want to use junctions to define start and end locations, please use attributes "fromJunction" and "toJunction" instead. Additionally you'll need to call sumo with the argument --junction-taz true in this case. You can find a paragraph about it in the docs, too.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----