[sumo-user] Carla Sumo Co-Simulation and TraCI

Dear All,

Please I am trying to run a carla and sumo Co-Simulation while using traci to change the states of some vehicles. I am using the run_synchronisation.py file and I have included my TraCI commands in the sumo_simulation.py file. When I run the synchronisation without TraCI commands, the cars appear in CARLA. Yet when I include TraCI, the cars do not show up in CARLA. Has anyone experienced this problem? Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Akua.

Back to the top