Re: [sumo-user] How to set fixed time gaps between vehicles?

Hi Mirko,

thanks for these tips. I am actually still not able to solve this problem. Firstly I am using a custom model and i only have one lane. I tried your approach but i think because i am using a custom model it does not consider this tau value in the calculation. My requirement is to ensure there are 80veh/km in a 5km straight road stretch and i would like to have the scene achieved the moment the ego vehicle is introduced in the scenario so that it can experience this density. Can this be done without Traci?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Camillo