[sumo-user] How to set fixed time gaps between vehicles?

Hi all,

I would like to fix the movement of the vehicles with a fixed time gap between them so that they will move in a platoon like manner. I tried to find the solution in the documentation to adjust the flow information but I am not able to understand how to do this correctly. I would like to have a density of 80 vehicles/km with a time gap of 2 seconds between the vehicles. Can this be defined in the route file itself? Thank you.

Best,
Camillo

Back to the top