Re: [sumo-user] tlsCycleAdaptation.py skips all TLS

Hello,
the tool tlsCycleAdaptation.py will not perform coordination. It can only adapt green phase duration to fit demand. You will get similar or better results by setting the default traffic light type to 'actuated'
(netconvert option '--tls.default-type actuated' when importing from OSM).
if the network is jammed it is most likely due to junction modelling errors.
Your network contains infrastructure for trams, bicycles and pedestrian and this leads to complex junction definitions which require more manual fixing when imported from OSM.
If you are mostly interested in vehicular simulation, consider using netconvert option '--keep-edges.by-vclass passenger,bus' to filter your network.
Otherwise, prepare to look at jammed intersections and repair them with netedit (mostly joining clusters of junctions into a single logical junction).

regards,
Jakob