[sumo-user] tlsCycleAdaptation.py skips all TLS

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to optimise my traffic simulations by using tlsCycleAdaptation.py to adapt the tls cycles as I've seen that some tls is in red phase for too long and causing some undesired jams.
However, the python script is skipping all the TLS and therefore no optimization is done, as the message shows:

Skipping TLS 'joinedS_13' due to unused states (116 states, 114 connections)
Skipping TLS 'joinedS_16' due to unused states (124 states, 121 connections)
Skipping TLS 'joinedS_21' due to unused states (30 states, 29 connections)
[...]
Skipping TLS 'joinedS_78' due to unused states (32 states, 31 connections)
Skipping TLS 'joinedS_94' due to unused states (23 states, 22 connections)
There are no flows at the given intersections. No green time optimization is done.

I have seen that this occurs when there are more states that connections. What does exactly mean? And there is something I can do to solve this and successfully optimise the TLS cycles?

I attach my network and routes file in case it is useful to clarify this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/153mRU0kQKiJV2K083LZ8psGDp0RD3xVk/view?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Alejandro.
--