[sumo-user] NETEDIT transform to restricted lane on selection

Hello,

is there a reason this operation in the context menu for a lane: lane operations > transform to restricted lane > bicycle

does not work on a selection of lanes all at once? For "add restricted lane", a messagebox is shown saying "this will affect # lanes", but for transformation, this only affects the lane for which the context menu was openen.

Of course, I can do the transformation by hand on a selection, but I was wondering why this would work for a selection for the one operation and not the other.

Greets!

Menno

Back to the top