Re: [sumo-user] Realistic Simulation with traffic data and calibration

Hello,

I want the acceleration data of a certain vehicle (called "egoCar") in my
simulation. Amitran output contains acceleration data, but it is for every
vehicle and thus 750 MB big with a step size of 1 second and I actually want
step size 0.001 so a smaller output would be great.

Or do I have to get the output für every vehicle and filter all the
motionStates with vehicle="2" in it?

 <actorConfig id="4" vehicleClass="Passenger" fuel="Gasoline"
emissionClass="Euro4" ref="egoCar"/>
  <vehicle id="2" actorConfig="4" startTime="0" ref="ego"/>
  <motionState vehicle="2" speed="0" time="0" acceleration="0"/>

Many thanks in advance.