[sumo-user] netconvert opendrive with many lanesection

Hello everyone,

i have a question relative to netconvert from sumo.

I want to import a opendrive file using netconvert. But unfortunately inside my Opendrive file the is a lot of Lanesection define.

By import of this opendrive File with these Lanesection, sumo try to put after every lanesection an junction. The Consequence of this behavior is that a become a Map with junction overall. (See picture Nr 1). Normally this Map would look like that (picture Nr 2). I try to use the Option

<geometry.remove    value ="true"/>

<junctions.join    value ="true"/>

But nothing change.

After try to remove some lanesection manually, it’s look better.

But the Problem is that, there is a lot of defined Lanesection inside the opendrive file and it’s not possible to remove all it manually.

For this reason I want to ask, if it’s possible to import an opendrive file with many lanesection in Sumo, so that we don’t have after every lanesection an new junction.

Please I hope that you can help me …

Best regards

Christian

Back to the top