[sumo-user] Set image as Polygon or POI texture

Hello everybody,

in the SUMO doc http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Shapes it is stated that image files can be used to fill the polygon/poi shape as a kind of texture.I might use it for visualising some added functions from my script, so I gave it a short try. The poi is displayed at the right place and at the right size, but it is colored black instead of the image....?

Which restrictions in terms of file formats etc. apply to this feature?

Regards

Mirko

Back to the top