Re: [sumo-user] netconvert opendrive with many lanesection

Hello,
Option geometry.remove should serve to join the sections. If it does not this means the sections vary in some important attribute.
You can use Netedit to check which attribute that is by right-clicking on a junction and looking for the greyed out text starting with 'Replacing junction with geometry point' (after that comes the reason for being greyed out).
From looking at your screenshot I guess it might be lane width.
You could try to import your network with option --opendrive.ignore-widths

regards,
Jakob