Re: [sumo-user] How to properly reduce scenario size?

Hello,

 Thank you for the concise and helpful response.
 I can confirm that with this way the scenario is reduced effectively.

regards,
Tom

Quoting Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,
1) The detector file can be filtered with the help of Netedit
2) you accidentally removed all connections while cutting the network.
Both things are now explained here:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/NETEDIT#Reducing_the_extent_of_the_network

regards,
Jakob