Re: [sumo-user] multi routes for one vehicle

Jakob, Thanks for your reply.
Another question just occurred to me,

Question (1)
     The example is the same as mentioned before,  assume that only the edge 4  is one that vehicles must  pass through. For example, there is a BUS STATION  located on the edges
     Two options are defined in the.sumocfg (configuration document)

        <device.rerouting.probability value="1"/> <device.rerouting.period value="300"/>

     Is  there probability that the  vehicles would not be passed through the edge 4 by using the REROUTING OPTIONS?
     If it was right,  could both the original  and adding condition be met  at the same time? What options or command could be used?

Question (2)
      If we only use the trips to define the routes for vehicles, could  the scenario with the adding condition in the example be realized?

Best Regards!

Jane