[sumo-user] multi routes for one vehicle

Hi guys. There is one problem I have no idea. Could I ask for your help? Appreciate in advance.

If I would like to give  more than one route for one vehicle, how could I do that?

For example,
If I would like to let the veh="veh0"  with the route="ege_0 ege_1 ege_2 ege_3 ege_4" simulate at the SUMO and then give another route="ege_10 ege_5 ege_6 ege_7 ege_8"  for it (there is no connection between edge_4 and edge_10)
Could it be implemented in the SUMO?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards!

Back to the top