Re: [sumo-user] multi routes for one vehicle

When starting the simulation with the option --ignore-route-errors, you can load a route that consists of edges
0,1,2,3,4,10,5,6,7
The vehicle will "teleport" from edge 4 to 10 after standing at the end of edge 4 for some time (300s by default).
You can change this value using the option --time-to-teleport.
Using TraCI you can also force the vehicle from edge 4 to edge 10 at a time of your choice.