[sumo-user] SUMO_HOME variable debian?

Hello,

I installed version 32 of sumo ubuntu debian with the sudo commands add-apt-repository ppa: sumo / stable ..... Everything works OK.

I must also declare the SUMO_HOME environment variable.

Before I added this line in the .bashrc file

SUMO_HOME = "/ usr / local / src / sumo-0.32.0 /"

But using the command lines installation is done automatically and I can not find the sumo directory anymore.

Do you know where it is ?

I found these files in this directory but it does not work if I add this line in .bashrc file as before.

SUMO_HOME="var / cache / apt / archives / sumo_032.0 + dfsg1-1_all.deb"

Thank you

François
Université Laval, CANADA

Back to the top