[sumo-user] Is there any available small-scale traffic scenario with a few signalized intersections?

Hello,

I would like to evaluate a new traffic signal timing control methodology, therefore, I am looking for small-scale traffic scenarios with a few signalized intersections which are not very complicated. Can you please suggest any such available traffic scenarios? Scenarios in http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Data/Scenarios are too big for me. Is it possible to split a large-scale traffic network into a number of small networks?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Phuong.

--