Re: [ptp-dev] release status

Why do I see a new menu "Refactor" with one entry "(Debugging)"?

Photran is contributing that menu more aggressively than it should. I was going to try to fix it by the next release. I'm hijacking the JDT's Refactor menu (CDT does this too, since it isn't a platform menu) while at the same time attempting to use the new org.eclipse.ui.menus extension point and a dynamic menu contribution... this combination of things is working well enough but not perfectly...

Jeff

Back to the top