Re: [ptp-dev] release status

The org.eclipse.rephraserengine.core.vpg package includes a nested jar file: cdtdb-4.0.3-eclipse.jar
What is it and is it needed? It seems to be causing the build to fail.

This is basically a copy of the database supporting the indexer in CDT
4, which also supports Photran's indexer.  There were some changes in
CDT 5 that weren't compatible with our indexer.  It's in a JAR because
(1) it will never change, (2) being in a JAR prevents it from
accidentally being changed, and (3) this way all of the compilation
warnings and static analysis results are for my code, not stuff copied
from CDT.

Jeff

Back to the top