From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Greg Watson
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 12:55 PM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] release status

I've put an RC5 build on the wiki. This is the first combined build that
is also signed correctly.
I would like to make this the final release build, so please test and
report any issues asap.

Greg

On Dec 4, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:

1. The cdtdb-4.0.3-eclipse.jar file seems to contain two copies of the
same file, which is causing the jar signer to barf:
OK, that's fixed.  Interesting.

2. Please update the Photran section of the N&N page
Will do.

Jeff