From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Overbey
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 2:54 PM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] release status

I think that's the error you get when you try to install Intel Fortran
compiler support on a non-Linux platform.  Just uncheck that item and
you should be OK.

Cf.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran5#Troubleshooting

There is a bug open on the p2 installer noting how completely useless
that error message is.  :-)

Jeff

-
> RDT, PTP, Photran -
> selected all, and then it complained:
>
> Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not
> be found.
>   Missing requirement: 1259958733636 0.0.0.1259958733636 requires
> 'org.eclipse.photran.intel.feature.group [5.0.0.200912041305]' but it
> could not be found

On