Re: [ptp-dev] Opening remote projects very slow

Hi, Greg
I am not very clear with your explanation. When I set up the remote
project and choose the project location, I choose the file system of
"RSE" and I click on the "Browse" button, then I can creat a
connection with a click on the "New" button and select remote system
type to be Linux. After this there is a resource manager in the remote
system explorer view. Do you mean that I need to creat another
connection with remote system type of Ssh-Only?
What is more, remote tools never work for me, and on Window I never
succeed with any type of resource manager.
And I think my PTP is the newest version which was released on 11.03.