[ptp-dev] Proposed EclipseCon talk: OpenMP Programming and Analysis in PTP with CDT

Last week at SC08 (http://sc08.supercomputing.org) I attended a tutorial on OpenMP,
and am re-motivated to work on our PTP tools for OpenMP programmers.

To this end I have proposed an EclipseCon talk,
OpenMP Programming and Analysis in PTP with CDT
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=575

If you have other topics in PTP that might interest others, please consider submitting a short or long talk, or tutorial, to EclipseCon!

EclipseCon 2009 is March 23-26 in Santa Clara, Californiaa.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top