Re: [ptp-dev] PTP installation

Hi Greg,

Yes, I did check your previous mail. I am following to instructions
mentioned
in that. But still failing to get Resource Manager working.

Linux Box

- I have installed MPICH2 on my linux box.
- I have downloaded ptp_proxy-2.0.1.tar.gz for linux box and untar.
- Also build the org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_2.0.0.200804292220

Windows machine

- On windows machine I've Eclipse 3.3.2, CDT 5.0.0 and  PTP 2.0.1
- To start resource manager i have mentioned path to ptp_mpich2_proxy.py
by using browse button so remote connection is working fine.
- Also tried by mentioning local IP and port forwording but failed.

You have suggested one check of establishing SSH and running
ptp_mpich2_proxy.py

- SSH to remote linux box
- run ptp_mpich2_proxy.py and got following errors

values of PATH variable and
>>> ptp_mpich2_proxy: mpd_uncaught_except_tb handling:
  exceptions.AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getResult'
    .//ptp_mpich2_proxy.py  207  ptp_mpd_proxy
        if proxy.getResult() < 0:
    .//ptp_mpich2_proxy.py  1077  ?
        ptp_mpd_proxy()

Am i not following any instruction correctly or am i missing something?

Thanks,
Vrushali.