--
Gaël Blondelle

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn

On Fri, May 24, 2024 at 6:34 PM Jeremy Stanley (SPI/OpenInfra) via open-regulatory-compliance <open-regulatory-compliance@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2024-05-24 10:45:41 -0400 (-0400), Sharon Corbett via open-regulatory-compliance wrote:
[...]
> If you are not yet an Eclipse Foundation member, information to
> join can be found here <https://www.eclipse.org/membership/>.
> Existing Eclipse Foundation members ready to join the Working
> Group, please execute the Working Group Participation Agreement
> and forward to our membership team
[...]

To be clear, those of us participating as Steward Members on behalf
of an open source software non-profit must have the organization we
represent apply for membership in the Eclipse Foundation (e.g. a
zero-cost Associate Membership)?
Yes, the organization should become an Associate member of the EF AND sign the WG Participation agreement as a Steward.

And if organizations we represent require reciprocal agreements
(Eclipse Foundation becoming a zero-cost Associate Member of our
organization), is the membership team address the primary point of
contact for negotiating those?
If you have this requirement  please keep me in the loop. I'll be happy to take care of this topic with your team.

Thanks in advance!
--
Jeremy Stanley (SPI/OpenInfra)