Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Nokia comments to the draft charter

Dear all,

I also would like to thank the Eclipse Foundation staff for organizing the call and this initiative.

With regards to the charter review, I was unaware that the time-window for comments opened some time before our call and is scheduled to close already mid of next week. This is a quite tight deadline and I hope we will be able to jointly review and refine the charter in time. Maybe it is worthwhile considering starting the 14-day review period from the date of the recent call to get everybody onboard and allow for sufficient time to gather feedback.

In any case, in order to move ahead, I have added some comments to the draft charter document.

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards

Georg