[open-regulatory-compliance] Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group Charter - questions

Hi Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group,

Eclipse Foundation - thank you for beginning this important work.

Questions:
  • The Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group Charter appears to be a generic charter for any regulatory compliance working group, rather than the CRA specifically, is that the intent?
  • Presumably the instantiation of a new Charter is a charter change and will require a super majority (60%) approval. If we're still establishing membership, and none of the voting by class (Participant, Steward) reps have been elected yet, how do we know when we have 60% or greater votes required to establish the charter?
  • I have several questions regarding membership; who can I correspond with directly?
Comments:
  • There is insufficient time to gain required approval within the OpenSSF for this charter. I propose extending the deadline for charter approval till at least June 12 to allow sufficient time for review, comment and reconciliation.

--
Omkhar Arasaratnam
General Manager

Back to the top