[open-regulatory-compliance] Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group Membership Package - Invitation to Join

Greetings:

For those on the Interested Parties call yesterday and to those who could not attend, we have prepared the following package for you:
If you are not yet an Eclipse Foundation member, information to join can be found here. Existing Eclipse Foundation members ready to join the Working Group, please execute the Working Group Participation Agreement and forward to our membership team.

Thank you for your support of this new Working Group. We cannot wait to have you on board!

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube