[open-regulatory-compliance] Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group Interested Parties Call 23 May 2024 - Meeting Minutes, Slides and Recording

Dear Community:

Thanks to everyone who joined the call yesterday. We appreciated your time and effort in joining us.

Attached are links to Meeting Minutes, Slide Deck and Meeting Recording. The FAQ we discussed will be made available next week.

Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions and/or feedback.

We look forward to continuing our collaboration and moving this initiative forward! Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube