Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group Membership Package - Invitation to Join

On 2024-05-24 10:45:41 -0400 (-0400), Sharon Corbett via open-regulatory-compliance wrote:
[...]
> If you are not yet an Eclipse Foundation member, information to
> join can be found here <https://www.eclipse.org/membership/>.
> Existing Eclipse Foundation members ready to join the Working
> Group, please execute the Working Group Participation Agreement
> and forward to our membership team
[...]

To be clear, those of us participating as Steward Members on behalf
of an open source software non-profit must have the organization we
represent apply for membership in the Eclipse Foundation (e.g. a
zero-cost Associate Membership)?

And if organizations we represent require reciprocal agreements
(Eclipse Foundation becoming a zero-cost Associate Member of our
organization), is the membership team address the primary point of
contact for negotiating those?

Thanks in advance!
--
Jeremy Stanley (SPI/OpenInfra)