Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Open Regulatory Compliance Working Group Charter - questions

Hi Omkhar,

Moving the list to BCC.

We are still working on our FAQ, but no doubt you'll get some answers in the FAQ.

I'll be the one answering your questions about membership. Let's plan a call before the end of this week. Or you can send me your questions by email.

Cheers,
--
Gaël Blondelle

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn