Re: [oniro-wg] Minutes of Meeting - MoM 2021wk47

Hi Agustin,

Thanks for the minutes.

I personally think we would need to have two separate meetings related to marketing: one for discussing the strategy and bridging marketing to business/sales approach (like the one we had yesterday) and one more operative (only marketing and comms representatives).

In this way we can split the agenda and make it more doable and easy to go through for the 1h time the call is set for. The risk otherwise is to leave topics untouched.

We need to start putting in place actions, review the past year and what was good what was bad, lessons learned, etc and define how 2022 is gonna be on the sales and marketing side (but marketing and sales are two different things that meets at some point but are set up differently).

During the summit we had some next steps from the slides presented, these were mine based on marketing and comms, I think we have a starting point but we can't manage all these topics in one single meeting because some are strategy some or short term operative action items:
- Define the value proposition
- Agree on the event plan for 2022
	 which event to sponsor as working group
	 which event to sponsor as Huawei, SECO, Linaro etc bringing Oniro

- Build a common content calendar to get everyone’s contribution and repo (resource center on the webportal – forum...)

- Start working on marketing, media and sales kit

- Define brand management guidelines

- Start analyze the BP roadmap for 2022, according to what we already have in place and what can be catchy to attract the market

- Create a common repo for all the marketing/sales/media activities, tools, etc to be shared with everyone in the team  defining the process who can contribute how we keep everyone updated!

I think we need more participation from the single parties and not just one solo voice wrapping up, it should be more a chorus brainstorming and sharing comments.

At least for these early phases I think 30mins are not enough... I suggest to extend to 1h if everyone agree (at least the operative one).

Thanks
C.