Re: [oniro-wg] MoMs of the different sessios at the Oniro Dev Summit 2021

Hi Agustin,

Please find the material for the Technical Track attached and actions below. There is a link to the raw notes on our wiki in the slides too.

Attachments:
1. Strategic Objectives for 2022
2. Readouts from the technical track for the 2 days of Oniro Summit
3. My presentation about Jasmine status, Gaps and Goofy plans

Actions:

 1. Submit project proposal to Eclipse [@Amit, @Carlo, @Alberto]

 2. Kick-off discussions about infrastructure and code handover [@Jarek, @Amit]

 3. Ready code for Eclipse submission [@Amit]