Re: [oniro-wg] Minutes of Meeting - MoM 2021wk47
  • From: "Patrick Ohnewein, NOI" <p.ohnewein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:36:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=noi.bz.it; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=noi.bz.it; dkim=pass header.d=noi.bz.it; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=SWYMxpV6JjOlaAojZ1spJvoXcC0zGGaTnqDcfN2EvR8=; b=O170HALuJD/dZkDVUH5nqh2vDpTMM76sI4QPuBzjTCelq4XIEE+xJqKjSoUzW7I+V4NHB8R15nSeMlpgcM6Qn3xLQECqHJOYIQ/FHGX5poRKGlW6vTHWCMNUz2ip4f31zzEHcz8p5DZHuwFHA9u1I6g/pNun9jYgNNx/GiaDYfIwQjJdKWlMoSiKFZIC6scsqAManaTriXijIszNVUr2zTRr2iequFz+kVcm9bX2jlbALNrsvWLzAhMLErYS8neMf/v9G2EIeNwOTb71Dt9IZoLlEmsBCLRwBHOXdOugguYLNUQm/mBifz/Yt1T7koqjUzfRYE+xanCopMK4HND1tw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=j5V7ARiOWC9MqyGGovCD/lnNqxtToxOXhHwYoYSiEP4yGyXI/nDRugr4Y6KS5TUaJ+mxvm8q+1d9cRHnHicpNglONdj8A7xbeZADVjV+X0/FVI3K09aTi9xogxtq9nChvNSESymbLA7p6wux3sJBN2Pwx5vsSTYE2Uh+e3BOFjtovXNVFTms9ZtBs4gdfDVq2waKUPEcdhzxR2/pTW7r7OCkym20QJFMK98sqmOgYyWFYPtErjPVFTn5g3QuOjM8e9MMnQlKHScYNHq64az0hK0wtWJw8rA/jgrb7e1F2oxlnDV26nabibm5HcEsh2upeQ0Gj0Jx4+fbklzwMMb0Lg==

Hi Agustin,

yes, I confirm that I attended the meeting. Thank you Carlo.

Kind regards
Patrick