[oniro-wg] Minutes of Meeting - MoM 2021wk47

Hello,

check the MoM of the meeting the marketing group who is working towards making
the WG operational just held. Feel free to complement or amend the notes.

------

# Oniro WG Incubation stage marketing

Chair: Agustin
Scriba: Agustin

## Participants

Agustin, Chiara, Shanda, Clark, Yves, Davide, Gianluca, Ebba, Aurore, Dony,
Alessandra (missing one person)

## Agenda
* Oniro launch impact - Shanda 10 min
* Tasks that we should accomplish until the WG is formed - Agustin 10 min
* Gitlab repo for marketing activities and mailing list - Agustin 5 min
* Evaluation of the marketing session at Solda. - Agustin 10 min
* Marketing Plan - Agustin 5 min
* Events from the lasts days - Agustin 5 min

## MoM

### Oniro launch impact - Shanda 10 min

Shanda went over the launch numbers. Media coverage above average the launch
of
other WG, about double.

### Evaluation of the marketing session at Solda. - Agustin 10 min

No time to cover this.

### Tasks that we should accomplish until the WG is formed - Agustin 10 min

What do we need to support the creation of the WG

* Value proposition (deck). We should create this collectively. Who will be
leading this action? #task Davide will take the first step.
   * Davide and Yves
suggest to appoint somebody that is not Eclipse or Huawei.
   * Task proposed to Gianluca? Sold. The idea is to convince first SoCs.
#task
Coordinate the Value prop deliverable.
   * Value prop. group. #task Chiara will send the mail address for those
involved.
* Pipeline will come afterwards. Positioning then

Can the EF provide examples of Marketing pick decks from other WG? #task Clark
will provide.

Marketing content and communication

* Design the content we want to develop.
* How are we going to communicate at
Oniro? Social media and other guidelines.
   * EF has guidelines to start with. #task Shanda will share them.
* Agustin will lead the definition of the guidelines. Input first then meeting
to discuss.

Events list for 2022

* It is a priority for companies since they are planning next year.
   * #task Chiara will start by sending Huawei list.
   * Then the rest, including EF. From there we will curate the list.

### Gitlab repo for marketing activities and mailing list - Agustin 5 min

Agustin will send a mail with the links.

### Marketing Plan - Agustin 5 min

No time to cover this.

### Events from the lasts days - Agustin 5 min

No time to cover this.

-----

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation
# Oniro WG Incubation stage marketing

Chair: Agustin
Scriba: Agustin

## Participants

Agustin, Chiara, Shanda, Clark, Yves, Davida, Gianluca, Ebba, Aurore, Dony,
[...]

   * #task Chiara will start by sending huaweiś list.
   * Then the rest, including EF. From there we will cutare the list.

### Gitlab repo for marketing activities and mailing list - Agustin 5 min

Agustin will send a mail with the links.

### Marketing Plan - Agustin 5 min

No time to cover this.

### Events from the lasts days - Agustin 5 min

No time to cover this.

Back to the top