[oniro-wg] Links from EF Marketing Team

Hi all,

In today's Oniro marketing meeting, I promised to send some links to the group. Here they are:

Here is the coverage report for the initial Oniro announcements. The slides that we presented in Solda include an appendix that also discusses some of the coverage.

Some important links from the deck above:

As a starting point for the social media management discussion, here are the Eclipse Foundation Social Media Guidelines

Shanda Giacomoni
Manager, Marketing and Communications | Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube