RE: [mylar-dev] Latest update for 3.1.1 lost pause button

Brad, has Willian's advice resolved you problem?

It sounds to me like you both got into a state where two versions of the
mylar.ui plug-in were active.  This can be resolved by uninstalling older
versions and ensuring that you only have 0.4.9 installed.  However, I'd like
to know what happened in case we can convince the update manager to avoid
allowing this misconfiguration.  Could you let us know what you did to
update (e.g. selected "new features" or "update existing"), and if you
recall, what the Manager Configuration dialog said?  The relevant FAQ entry
follows, but perhaps it should be updated with this info:
http://www.eclipse.org/mylar/doc/faq.php#install-failure

Mik