Re: [mylar-dev] Latest update for 3.1.1 lost pause button

Hi Mik,

I had the latest 0.4.8 dev build installed, selected Software Updates
-> Find and Install -> Search for New Features to Install -> changed
the dev update site to point to 3.2 update site -> search.

It showed only "Mylar Task List (required) 0.4.9" at first time. ok, I
updated it, restarted Eclipse.

The issue Brad said occurred, then I tried to select update again, and
then the other features appeared. I updated the other features and it
happened to work all right.

On 3/6/06, Mik Kersten <beatmik@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> allowing this misconfiguration.  Could you let us know what you did to
> update (e.g. selected "new features" or "update existing"), and if you
> recall, what the Manager Configuration dialog said?  The relevant FAQ entry
> follows, but perhaps it should be updated with this info:
> http://www.eclipse.org/mylar/doc/faq.php#install-failure
>
> Mik

Back to the top