RE: [mylar-dev] Latest update for 3.1.1 lost pause button

On 6 Mar 2006 at 18:57, Mik Kersten wrote:

> Brad, has Willian's advice resolved you problem?

It looks like he's suggesting I use the 3.2 update site?

I am running Eclipse 3.1.1 M20050929-0840 on Linux

I have "automatically download updates" enabled, so one day I came in, said
there was an update for subclipse and mylar, I installed them both.

after restart, the pause button no longer appeared.

The next day, there was another update available for mylar. I thought "aha, the
pause fix".. But no, that update didn't make the pause button re-appear.

(however the 2nd  update did remove the "extra" add repository task icon)

Under Eclipse SDK Features, I show

Mylar plug-in 0.4.9 org.eclipse.mylar_feature
Mylar plug-in 0.4.9 org.eclipse.mylar_bugzilla_feature

That's it.

Under Eclipse SDK Plug-ins, I show

(all version 0.4.9)

org.eclipse.mylar
org.eclipse.mylar.core
org.eclipse.mylar.doc
org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui
org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.core
org.eclipse.mylar.tarsklist

I've run eclipse with -clean

My update site is

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/mylar/update-site/e3.1

Looking at my old configs.. I note that Mylar IDE Integration doesn't exist for
0.4.9, but it does exist for 0.4.8

Is that component deprecated?

--
Brad Clements,                bkc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    (315)268-1000