Re: [mylar-dev] Latest update for 3.1.1 lost pause button

Did you update only the tasklist feature?

I figured out (in Eclipse 3.2) that on update to 0.4.9, it only shows
one feature to update (I think it was task list, maybe I'm wrong...),
and it is necessary to select update again after the Eclipse restart
to the other features to appear (bugzilla, repositories, etc...).

Yes, I had the "2 add repository task button" issue too...

[]'s