Re: [mosquitto-dev] Building 1.4 With Websockets on OS X 10.10

Awesome, that's got it.

It still barfs on the make install, but it installs enough to get to a workable state.

Thanks for the help all :-)

On 25 January 2015 at 11:59, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ben,

> I should note that I've modified config.mk and as follows:
>
> WITH_WEBSOCKETS:=yes

config.mk doesn't affect the CMake scripts unfortunately. Try run
"cmake -i .." instead to put you into interactive mode. Interactive
mode asks you about setting each of the options, so you can enable
websockets that way. Alternatively, "cmake -DWITH_WEBSOCKETS=ON .."
should do the job.

I've put some more comments into config.mk and CMakeLists.txt to try
to clear this up.

Cheers,

Roger